MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kenji HIROHAMA Date:October 24 2005 12:29am
Subject:Re: Should I buy commercial license?
View as plain text
On 10/24/05, Jasper Bryant-Greene <jasper@stripped> wrote:
> That's not necessarily true. Many people need to buy a license because
> they need the support that comes with paying for the software, or they
> need to support the development of a product that they are likely to
> rely on for their business.

But MySQL commercial license is just license and doesn't come with the support.
(MySQL Network include the support, though.)

So, I think, "support" would not be the reason to buy commercial
license in MySQL case.

Thanks,
Kenji
Thread
Should I buy commercial license?Kenji HIROHAMA21 Oct
  • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Jacques Marneweck21 Oct
    • Re: Should I buy commercial license?RedRed!com IT Department21 Oct
    • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Kenji HIROHAMA22 Oct
  • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Gleb Paharenko22 Oct
  • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Alexey Polyakov23 Oct
    • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Jasper Bryant-Greene23 Oct
      • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Kenji HIROHAMA24 Oct
        • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Jasper Bryant-Greene24 Oct
          • Re: Should I buy commercial license?Kenji HIROHAMA24 Oct
RE: Should I buy commercial license?SST - Adelaide)24 Oct