MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexey Polyakov Date:October 23 2005 2:05pm
Subject:Re: Should I buy commercial license?
View as plain text
Hi!
There'a a great article about MySQL licensing:
http://entwickler.com/itr/online_artikel/psecom,id,618,nodeid,114.html

Basically, you don't need to purchase license unless you distribute
your software. (And even if you do, it doesn't automatically mean that
you should buy commercial license).

--
Alexey Polyakov
Thread