MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gleb Paharenko Date:October 21 2005 9:17pm
Subject:Re: Bug in 4.0? 'CREATE TABLE `db`.`table ..' fails silently on replication slave
View as plain text
Hello.

> the query entered into the binlog, however the slave ignores it >silently:

Check your server's relay logs if they contains this statement. See:
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-problems.html
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/slave-logs.html

Check that your replicate-do-xxx rules don't affect the problematic
statement. See:
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-options.html