MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kenji HIROHAMA Date:October 22 2005 4:20am
Subject:Re: Should I buy commercial license?
View as plain text
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your clarification.

I'm sorry, but I don't have enough understanding MySQL usage under GPL.

If I use MySQL from web interface, like PHP, Perl, ASP .NET, Java,
under GPL license, do I need to make my web-system GPL?

I think, it's a topic about mysql client library within mysql
connector drivers and how they are linked with my web-system.

I'm not so sure...

Regards,
hirohama

--