MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Kasky Date:October 21 2005 1:12pm
Subject:Problem Upgrading
View as plain text
I am attempting to upgrade using the source from 4.1.13 to 4.1.15 on a
Redhat 7.2 machine and have been experiencing problems using the mysql
client.  I keep having to revert back to 4.1.13 as it installs just fine.

# mysql -h localhost -u root

Your MySQL connection id is 34 to server version: 4.1.15-log

mysql>  \h
Segmentation fault

My searches keep coming up empty.  I posted this to the list a while back
but haven't been able to solve it.

Thanks in advance....

Ed

Randomly Generated Quote (39 of 1008):
"Cogito ergo I'm right and you're wrong."
                 -- Blair Houghton

Thread
Problem UpgradingEd Kasky21 Oct
  • Re: Problem UpgradingGleb Paharenko22 Oct
  • Re: Problem UpgradingEd Kasky24 Oct