MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rich Date:October 21 2005 11:59am
Subject:Re: Terrible MySQL Administrator
View as plain text
Hi Scott.  Thanks for the reply.

Saying that I deleted the crontab was incorrect.  I should have said that I
deleted the line where that crontab schedule was entered.  Anyway, it hasn't
shown up as I did a crontab -e, which would have reloaded it, so perhaps it
worked.

Cheers

Scott Haneda:

> Just cause you deleted the crontab, does not mean it stops:
> crontab -l
> That lists the current cron jobs
> crontab the_cron_file_name
> Will reload the one you have changed.
>
> Of course, you could just send the alerts to nowwhere with something like >
> /dev/null

Thread
Terrible MySQL AdministratorRich20 Oct
  • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorRyan Escarez21 Oct
  • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorScott Haneda21 Oct
    • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorRich21 Oct