List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:October 21 2005 12:11am
Subject:Dropped a field, need fix emergency
View as plain text
I dropped a field in a table, I have a backup, so is what I have done is
imported the backup of the table to a new table, so I have table "sessions"
which has a empty field for "session_key"

I now have sessions_backup which has all the data, there is a pk called id

I need to run a sql update that will pull the session_key from the backup
table, and update the sesssions table with it, based in the field id=id.

Can someone help me, I am pretty sure I know what to do, but don't want to
risk messing it up.

thanks
<http://www.newgeo.com>                     Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
Dropped a field, need fix emergencyScott Haneda21 Oct
  • Re: Dropped a field, need fix emergencySGreen21 Oct