MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Martin Date:October 20 2005 11:17pm
Subject:Compiling a MySQL Client using Apple's xCode
View as plain text
Hello all,

I have been working on a MySQL client which I wrote in Apple's xCode.
The client works as long as it is on my machine which has MySQL
installed, however if I send the client to another computer which does
not have MySQL installed it does not work. I am under the impression I
need to include some libs with this client, but which libs and how can
I do that in xCode?

Thank you,
Bruce Martin
The Martin Solution
PO Box 644
Delaware Water Gap, PA
(570) 421-0670
bruce@stripped

Thread
Compiling a MySQL Client using Apple's xCodeBruce Martin21 Oct
  • Re: Compiling a MySQL Client using Apple's xCodeGleb Paharenko22 Oct