MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rich Date:October 20 2005 11:01am
Subject:Terrible MySQL Administrator
View as plain text
Hi folks.

Since I installed MySQL Administrator on OS X and tried to put a schedule in
for a backup, the thing simply won't go away.  It sends an email into my
mail app in the terminal on a daily basis and it's driving me
mad...slowly...bit by bit.

Can someone suggest how I get rid of these emails, as the cron was deleted
weeks ago, and I took out the entry in a crontab I found, but it still
...persists...over...and...over.

I appreciate any advice.

Cheers

Thread
Terrible MySQL AdministratorRich20 Oct
  • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorRyan Escarez21 Oct
  • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorScott Haneda21 Oct
    • Re: Terrible MySQL AdministratorRich21 Oct