MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Frisby Date:October 19 2005 9:07pm
Subject:RE: Turning tables on their side
View as plain text
Create an Excel spreadsheet.  Import the raw data, structured as-is,
into a worksheet.  Select all the relevant columns.  Go to Data ->
"Pivot Table and Pivot Chart Report".  Click "Finish".  From the
"PivotTable Field List", drag the respondant ID into the box labeled
"Drop Row Fields Here", then drag question ID into the box labeled "Drop
Column Fields Here".

Voila.

-JF