MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M DR Date:September 8 2005 7:15pm
Subject:Re: AES_DECRYPT output
View as plain text
Hi,

Like advised I posted the problem in the win32.mysql.com list as well.

Still though, I'm not convinced that this is an ASP.NET problem. I say
because I tested this problem without ASP.NET too, in the program
MySQL-Front. The results there were the same as in ASP.NET, meaning the type
was different if I added ORDER BY to the AES_Decrypt query...

>From: Nuno Pereira <nuno.pereira@stripped>
>To: mysql@stripped
>CC: M DR <dhmderuitersql@stripped>
>Subject: Re: AES_DECRYPT output
>Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:51:49 +0100
>
>Hello all,
>
>It seems that you can't change the status from closed (or can't repeat) to
>another. The only hope you have is someone in the developing teem test your
>bug with the combination you used: MySQL + ASP.NET + MyODBC.
>But I continue to say that the problem is not in MySQL Server, maybe in
>MyOBDC, but probably in ASP.NET.
>
>Try to post it in the list win32.mysql.com so that anyone in the win32 area
>can help, and a developer see it, test it and has the same problem.
>

>M DR wrote:
>>I tried changing the status, but it seems only MySQL staff can do it (so
>>the message says), so I can't do that. Any idea how it's possible to do
>>so?
>>
>>>From: Nuno Pereira <nuno.pereira@stripped>
>>>To: mysql@stripped
>>>Subject: Re: AES_DECRYPT output
>>>Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:19:01 +0100
>>>
>>>I suppose that you have to change the status to Open, or people suppose
>>>that there aren't any changes. It would be nice that it would be tested
>>>in ASP.NET because it can be simply a problem with of type conversion in
>>>.NET, I haven't see the problem (and I don't work with .NET).

> string

>>>--
>>>Nuno Pereira
>>>
>>>--

>>Speel online games via MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/
>>

>--
>Nuno Pereira
>
>--

Nieuw: Download nu MSN Messenger 7.0 http://messenger.msn.nl/

Thread
AES_DECRYPT outputM DR26 Aug
  • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputGleb Paharenko26 Aug
    • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR29 Aug
      • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputGleb Paharenko29 Aug
        • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR29 Aug
          • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputGleb Paharenko30 Aug
            • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR7 Sep
              • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputNuno Pereira7 Sep
                • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR8 Sep
                  • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputNuno Pereira8 Sep
                    • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR8 Sep