MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nuno Pereira Date:September 8 2005 12:51pm
Subject:Re: AES_DECRYPT output
View as plain text
Hello all,

It seems that you can't change the status from closed (or can't repeat)
to another. The only hope you have is someone in the developing teem
test your bug with the combination you used: MySQL + ASP.NET + MyODBC.
But I continue to say that the problem is not in MySQL Server, maybe in
MyOBDC, but probably in ASP.NET.

Try to post it in the list win32.mysql.com so that anyone in the win32
area can help, and a developer see it, test it and has the same problem.

--
Nuno Pereira
Thread