MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M DR Date:September 8 2005 7:15am
Subject:Re: AES_DECRYPT output
View as plain text
I tried changing the status, but it seems only MySQL staff can do it (so the
message says), so I can't do that. Any idea how it's possible to do so?

>From: Nuno Pereira <nuno.pereira@stripped>
>To: mysql@stripped
>Subject: Re: AES_DECRYPT output
>Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:19:01 +0100
>
>I suppose that you have to change the status to Open, or people suppose
>that there aren't any changes. It would be nice that it would be tested in
>ASP.NET because it can be simply a problem with of type conversion in .NET,
>I haven't see the problem (and I don't work with .NET).
>
>M DR wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have reported the bug a while ago, but it seems not all bugs are taken
>>seriously. I reported it and one of the researchers couldn't replicate the
>>problem, so I provided a sample project in ASP.NET where the problem can
>>be seen very easily, but nobody reacted (probably because the status has
>>been set to "Can't repeat").
>>
>>See for the entry in the bugs database:
>>http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=12872
>>Any idea how I can help fixing the problem nonetheless?
>>
>>>From: Gleb Paharenko <gleb.paharenko@stripped>
>>>To: mysql@stripped
>>>Subject: Re: AES_DECRYPT output
>>>Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:15:26 +0300
>>>
>>>Hello.

>>>when
>>>
>>>Yes, in my opinion, ORDER BY shouldn't change the column's type.

>>>format

>>>when

>--
>Nuno Pereira
>
>--

Speel online games via MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/

Thread
AES_DECRYPT outputM DR26 Aug
  • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputGleb Paharenko26 Aug
    • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR29 Aug
      • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputGleb Paharenko29 Aug
        • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR29 Aug
          • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputGleb Paharenko30 Aug
            • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR7 Sep
              • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputNuno Pereira7 Sep
                • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR8 Sep
                  • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputNuno Pereira8 Sep
                    • Re: AES_DECRYPT outputM DR8 Sep