MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nuno Pereira Date:September 7 2005 11:19am
Subject:Re: AES_DECRYPT output
View as plain text
I suppose that you have to change the status to Open, or people suppose
that there aren't any changes. It would be nice that it would be tested
in ASP.NET because it can be simply a problem with of type conversion in
.NET, I haven't see the problem (and I don't work with .NET).

--
Nuno Pereira
Thread