MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aled Treharne Date:August 26 2005 9:35am
Subject:Welsh language support
View as plain text
Hi there.

I've been trying to look at the possibilities of adding Welsh language support to mysql,
both as support for latin8 and a Welsh collation.

Is anyone else working on something similar who could possibly offer some pointers, or is
there a good description of the format of the collation files located anywhere? I'm having
trouble working out exactly where I need to start.

Cheers,
Aled.

Thread
Welsh language supportAled Treharne26 Aug
  • Re: Welsh language supportGleb Paharenko26 Aug