MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:August 16 2005 5:59pm
Subject:Re: rcs udf for MySQL
View as plain text
Jason Pyeron <jpyeron@stripped> wrote on 08/16/2005 01:01:03 PM:

> Anyone out there heard of a rcs udf (or similar) for MySQL?
>
> Google is not being nice to me, too much noise in the results.
>
> --

rcs=? Reaction Conrol System? Rear Cannon Sights?

udf = User Defined Function? (just making sure)

What is it, what does it do and where did you hear of such a thing? Maybe
we could help if we had more information.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
Thread
rcs udf for MySQLJason Pyeron16 Aug
  • Re: rcs udf for MySQLSGreen16 Aug
    • Re: rcs udf for MySQLJason Pyeron16 Aug
      • Re: rcs udf for MySQLSGreen16 Aug
        • [sorta off topic] Re: rcs udf for MySQLJason Pyeron16 Aug
          • Re: [sorta off topic] Re: rcs udf for MySQLSGreen16 Aug
            • Re: [sorta off topic] Re: rcs udf for MySQLJason Pyeron16 Aug