List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Octavian Rasnita Date:July 28 2005 6:18pm
Subject:general question
View as plain text
Hi,

I am using a MySQL database on a web site, and I would like to know what
happends if someone searches in the database using a form, but after a few
seconds MySQL starts the query, that user hit the "Stop" button of the
browser.
Will MySQL continue its searching and also create the cache, or it will stop
automaticly?

If it will also stop, can I do something to let it continue searching in
order to create the cache and the next time another visitor searches for the
same thing it will get the results from the cache?

Sorry if this is a stupid question and thank you very much.

Teddy

Thread
general questionOctavian Rasnita28 Jul
  • Re: general questionSGreen28 Jul