List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<avrombay Date:July 28 2005 6:12pm
Subject:Re: migrate Access to MySQL
View as plain text
I've used the exportSQL script
(http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin/projects/sql/exportSQL3.txt) to dump tables
out of Access into a file that can be imported by mySQL. Since a lot of my
work is porting Access apps to web apps, it comes in very handy.

I've also written a really simple VB script that copies the records directly
from Access to mySQL via ODBC.  It uses DoCmd.TransferDatabase, if you'd
like to write your own.

I'd be happy to share it.

--  Brett