List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stembridge Date:June 14 2005 10:11pm
Subject:Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDB
View as plain text
I currently use MyISAM on an internal web application server; our data takes
up 10mb at this time, though this is likely to grow substantially in the
coming year.  The database sees moderate heavy read and moderate write usage
from 50 users.

We're upgrading our sever from Red Hat 7.3 to SuSE Linux Enterprise 9.0 soon
and have considered migrating to InnoDB as part of our upgrade.    I like
the performance increases I've seen documented here
http://www.innodb.com/bench.php, though I'm not sure our environment calls
for InnoDB.   Thoughts?

Thread
Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBMichael Stembridge15 Jun
  • Re: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBmfatene15 Jun
  • Re: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBAtle Veka15 Jun
RE: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBMichael Stembridge15 Jun
  • RE: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBJames Nobis15 Jun