MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:June 8 2005 7:46pm
Subject:RE: Are partial searches possible?
View as plain text
[snip]
Tried that but no luck.

What I want is a search that will look for '150000' (for example) in the
field BOOKING.

So if I enter '1' in my search field, it will find all instances of
BOOKING
with a '1' in it.

Conversely, if I enter '12345' in my search field, it will find all
instances of BOOKING with a '12345' in it.
[/snip]

SELECT *
FROM WhInventory
WHERE  Booking LIKE '%150000%'
ORDER BY Booking

Should work.
Thread
Are partial searches possible?Don8 Jun
RE: Are partial searches possible?Gordon Bruce8 Jun
  • RE: Are partial searches possible?Don8 Jun
    • RE: Are partial searches possible?Don8 Jun
      • RE: Are partial searches possible?SGreen8 Jun
RE: Are partial searches possible?Jay Blanchard8 Jun
RE: Are partial searches possible?Jay Blanchard8 Jun