MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Beidler Date:June 8 2005 5:09am
Subject:help converting tables to excel format
View as plain text
I recently received some old database files from my ISP. I'm trying to
convert the documents to excel format. When I try to load the .frm,
.MYI and .MYD files on my OS X MySQL databases I get the following
error.

#5 - Out of memory (Needed 3024898224 bytes)

Unfortunately I can't work with the tables. I'm wondering if it's a
platform issue.

The information was from a pilot log I setup for some paraglider
friends. I am trying to get the information in excel format so they can
keep the info.

Can someone help convert these tables to Excel format?
Thread
help converting tables to excel formatTom Beidler8 Jun
  • Re: help converting tables to excel formatmfatene8 Jun
    • Re: help converting tables to excel formatTom Beidler8 Jun