List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Qunfeng Date:May 27 2005 8:13pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 127 from storage engine
View as plain text
But while I copied all the table files from A (testing machine) to machine
B (real server), no data was writing into A's tables.    Are you saying
that I have to shut down the mysqld on machine A or activate WRITE lock to
A before copying over to machine B?

Qunfeng

At 02:52 PM 5/27/2005, Eric Bergen wrote:
>If you are copying a file that mysql is writing to sections of the file
>are going to be from different points in time so when that all gets put
>backtogether in one file on the other end it's going to be corrupt.
>
>Qunfeng wrote:
>
>>No, I didn't shut down mysqld or read lock. Would you please elaborate it
>>a little more on why? Thanks a lot!
>>
>>Qunfeng
>>
>>At 01:05 PM 5/27/2005, Eric Bergen wrote:
>>
>>>Did you shut down mysqld or read lock before copying the table?

Thread
ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 127 from storage engineQunfeng27 May
  • Re: ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 127 from storage engineEric Bergen27 May
    • Re: ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 127 from storage engineQunfeng27 May