List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Read Date:November 11 1999 4:51pm
Subject:RE: Finding all records with a DATE
View as plain text
On 10-Nov-99 Graeme B. Davis wrote:
> I can use SELECTs with a date like '1999-6-17' and '1999-06-17'.
>
> Is there a way where I can find all records within a certain date range if I
> only specify 6 as the month instead of 06 ? (for June for example)
>
> If I specify 6, it doesn't work when I use a LIKE or BETWEEN clause, but if
> I use 06 it works fine.

select * from yourtable where MONTH(yourdate) =6;

Don Read                                 dread@stripped
EDP Manager                                  dread@stripped
Calcasieu Lumber Co.                               Austin TX
-- No Coffee   No Peace
Thread
Finding all records with a DATEGraeme B. Davis11 Nov
  • Re: Finding all records with a DATERalph Graulich11 Nov
  • RE: Finding all records with a DATEDon Read11 Nov