MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pete Lancashire Date:February 23 2005 3:43am
Subject:Which version for fastest simple inserts, selects etc
View as plain text
If I needed a brute force DB on an x86 platform would
using Version 3 vs 4 buy me any performance today ?

90% inserts, 5% simple selects, 5% other.

Sorry if a lame question

-pete

Thread
Performance of Sockets vs. TCP/IP connections on localhost?Lasse Laursen9 Feb
  • Re: Performance of Sockets vs. TCP/IP connections on localhost?Alec.Cawley9 Feb
  • Which version for fastest simple inserts, selects etcPete Lancashire23 Feb
    • Re: Which version for fastest simple inserts, selects etcJoerg Bruehe23 Feb
    • Re: Which version for fastest simple inserts, selects etcGleb Paharenko23 Feb