MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 17 2005 10:10pm
Subject:Re: Header files & data types
View as plain text
Depnding on how your mysql was installed, you should have mysql.h on
your system somewhere; perhaps in /usr/include/mysql or elsewhere
depending on installation parameters..  If not, you can download
libraries and headers appropriate to your system version from

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/

--
 - michael dykman
 - michael@stripped

Thread
Header files & data typesMohsen Pahlevanzadeh17 Feb
  • Re: Header files & data typesMichael Dykman17 Feb
    • Re: Header files & data typesMohsen Pahlevanzadeh18 Feb