MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 17 2005 5:13pm
Subject:Re: select only values >0
View as plain text
You can't conditionally select columns with a mere select statement..
In whatever langauge you are using to process (perl, Java, whatever) you
are going to have to select the entire row and use locig to pick out the
columns that you want

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - michael@stripped

Thread
select only values >0Jan Bartholdy17 Feb
  • Re: select only values >0Michael Dykman17 Feb
  • Re: select only values >0Mike Rains18 Feb