MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Behrang Saeedzadeh Date:February 13 2005 6:42pm
Subject:2+1 MySQL Questions
View as plain text
Hi all

I've installed MySQL on my Ubuntu Linux system. Then I installed MySQL
Query Browser on my Win XP laptop.

I've created a user for the MySQL which in the host field I've put %,
I guess it means access from every IP (am I right?)

But I cant connect to the MySQL instance. What could be wrong?

Also, I created the user using mysqlcc but it doesn't save the
password. I created a user with a password but I can only login with
that user when I don't pass the password. How can I create users
manually? Is there any commands for this?

And finally, is there a .deb package available for MySQL Query Browser
and Administrator?

Best Regards,

--

Behrang Saeedzadeh