MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:February 9 2005 1:40pm
Subject:RE: slow query, how can i imporve it?
View as plain text
[snip]
I have a question regarding speed of the query.
In my application i am useing Mysql 4.0.20a-nt.
I have 10 tables and each table contains 4000000 records
and also 61 columns. I already created indexs on six column which are
important for me.

i fired the query on tables through servlet(thread).
I fired same query on all tables on same time, but it has take time to
getting result . allmost
7 to 10 minute .

so please tell me
how can i imporve speed of the Mysql or query?
[/snip]

Faster hardware and/or more memory.
Thread
slow query, how can i imporve it?Shailendra Soni9 Feb
  • Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?SGreen9 Feb
    • Warning: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 5072e1f5Chuck Herrick9 Feb
RE: slow query, how can i imporve it?Jay Blanchard9 Feb
Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?SGreen10 Feb
  • Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?Shailendra Soni11 Feb
    • Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?SGreen11 Feb
      • Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?SGreen11 Feb
        • Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?Chris Elsworth12 Feb
          • Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?Michael Stassen12 Feb
Re: slow query, how can i imporve it?Heikki Tuuri13 Feb