MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stassen Date:November 19 2004 2:53pm
Subject:Re: Syncing of Data
View as plain text
Depending on your needs, you have several options, all documented in the manual:

SELECT ... INTO OUTFILE <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/SELECT.html>
mysqldump <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqldump.html>
           <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Upgrading-to-arch.html>
Replication <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Replication.html>

Michael

Mulley, Nikhil wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I have  a MySQL Data running on one Linux Server in my Intranet ,
> I would like to have all the Databases and tables synced to MySQL Server running on
> Windows Server .
>
> How to Sync the data , or just copy the table from one machine to another machine.
>
> Does MySQL have any  * Export * Queries to export the data from the Table ( MySQL
> running on Linux )  into a small file and later using that that file , can we load the
> data from the file into the table in MySQL running on Windows.
>
> If yes, can you tell me how please.
>
> Thanks,
> Nikhil.

Thread
Syncing of DataNikhil Mulley19 Nov
  • Re: Syncing of DataMichael Stassen19 Nov
  • Re: Syncing of DataGleb Paharenko19 Nov