MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nikhil Mulley Date:November 19 2004 1:34pm
Subject:Syncing of Data
View as plain text
Hi List,

I have  a MySQL Data running on one Linux Server in my Intranet ,
I would like to have all the Databases and tables synced to MySQL Server running on
Windows Server .

How to Sync the data , or just copy the table from one machine to another machine.

Does MySQL have any  * Export * Queries to export the data from the Table ( MySQL running
on Linux )  into a small file and later using that that file , can we load the data from
the file into the table in MySQL running on Windows.

If yes, can you tell me how please.

Thanks,
Nikhil.

Thread
Syncing of DataNikhil Mulley19 Nov
  • Re: Syncing of DataMichael Stassen19 Nov
  • Re: Syncing of DataGleb Paharenko19 Nov