MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:November 18 2004 7:10pm
Subject:Re: Question: Marking records
View as plain text
Sorry, logTable is just an arbitrary name I came up with. You can name
the table anything you want, like SearchViewTracking.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect

Thread
Question: Marking recordsStuart Felenstein18 Nov
  • Re: Question: Marking recordsBrent Baisley18 Nov
    • Re: Question: Marking recordsStuart Felenstein18 Nov
      • Re: Question: Marking recordsBrent Baisley18 Nov
RE: Question: Marking recordsJay Blanchard18 Nov