MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Cossey Date:November 11 2004 6:42pm
Subject:RE: Help with query performance anomaly
View as plain text

[big snip]

> These are two different plans. Your development machine is using
> the index
> yr_mn_pc on the r table and is joining that table last. On your
> production
> server, the r table is joined second and is joined by the index PRIMARY.
> Let me know how the ANALYZE TABLE I suggested in a previous message works
> out to help the statistics.

I have run ANALYZE on all tables on the live server and the result of
EXPLAIN is the same as before.

Any further suggestions? I'm off to double check the create table stuff once
more...

Thanks for your help (and patience!!)

Graham

Thread
Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey11 Nov
  • Re: Help with query performance anomalySGreen11 Nov
    • RE: Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey11 Nov
      • RE: Help with query performance anomalySGreen11 Nov
      • RE: Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey11 Nov
        • RE: Help with query performance anomalySGreen11 Nov
          • RE: Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey11 Nov
            • Re: Help with query performance anomalyJamie Kinney11 Nov
              • RE: Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey11 Nov
                • RE: Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey11 Nov
                • RE: Help with query performance anomaly (SOLVED)Graham Cossey12 Nov
RE: Help with query performance anomalySteven Roussey13 Nov
  • RE: Help with query performance anomalyGraham Cossey13 Nov