MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:November 11 2004 5:43pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_table
View as plain text
Heikki Tuuri wrote:
> Ivan,
>
> hmm... could it be that segments 0 1, 0 2, 0 3, etc. were printed close
> to the end of the output? The print routine first prints inode pages
> that are completely used, and after that other inode pages. Since the
> tablespace validation said the tablespace is ok, I guess the segments
> really are there.
>
> Anyway, if we get the ibdata files, it should be relatively easy to find
> out what is wrong.

Heikki:

If no bugs were discovered in that code for the last 4 years, we might be
dealing with the good old problem that what you read from the disk might not
always be quite what you wrote to it in the first place due to OS/hardware problems.

--
Sasha Pachev
Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri11 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableJohn B. Ivski11 Nov
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri11 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableJohn B. Ivski11 Nov
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri11 Nov
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri11 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableSasha Pachev11 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableJohn B. Ivski11 Nov
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri11 Nov
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri11 Nov
Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableHeikki Tuuri21 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_tableJohn B. Ivski23 Nov