MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Hamm Date:November 11 2004 3:38pm
Subject:Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1
View as plain text
I've read the article about 'prepared statement' found in MySQL 4.1, and am
not sure if I understood what 'prepared statement' does and how can it
benefit us.  Can anyone elaborate on what 'prepared statement' could do with
examples where possible?

Thanks,

The Newbie Scott
Thread
Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1Scott Hamm11 Nov
  • Re: Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1Gleb Paharenko11 Nov
  • Re: Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1Mark Maunder11 Nov
  • Re: Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1Fagyal Csongor11 Nov
RE: Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1Scott Hamm11 Nov
RE: Prepared statement for MySQL 4.1Kevin Cowley11 Nov