MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:November 9 2004 9:22pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB data files keep growing with innodb_file_per_table
View as plain text
John,

please post what SHOW INNODB STATUS says. The probable reason is that there
are long transactions, or that purge is falling behind.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

Order MySQL technical support from https://order.mysql.com/