MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael J. Pawlowsky Date:November 7 2004 10:41am
Subject:Re: massive fulltext indexes - what hardware?
View as plain text
Another thing to consider is how many transactions per minute/second you
will need to serve.

Mark Maunder wrote:
> I'm busy building an application that will have 10 million records, each
> with a chunk of text - about 500 words each, on average. Does anyone
> have any benchmarks they can share with mysql's fulltext search
> performance on indexes of this size?

<snip>

Thread
massive fulltext indexes - what hardware?Mark Maunder7 Nov
  • Re: massive fulltext indexes - what hardware?Michael J. Pawlowsky7 Nov
    • Re: massive fulltext indexes - what hardware?Mark Maunder7 Nov