MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graham Cossey Date:October 20 2004 10:21am
Subject:RE: Commercial Licensing Question
View as plain text
http://www.mysql.com/company/legal/licensing/commercial-license.html :

"With a commercial non-GPL MySQL server license, one license is required per
database server (single installed MySQL binary). There are no restrictions
on the number of connections, number of CPUs, memory or disks to that one
MySQL database server. The MaxDB server is licensed per CPU or named user."

Thread
Commercial Licensing QuestionSujith Manuel20 Oct
  • RE: Commercial Licensing QuestionGraham Cossey20 Oct
  • Re: Commercial Licensing QuestionJigal van Hemert20 Oct
    • Re: Commercial Licensing Questionmos20 Oct
      • Re[2]: Commercial Licensing QuestionDebugasRu20 Oct
  • Re: Commercial Licensing QuestionJigal van Hemert20 Oct
  • Re: Commercial Licensing QuestionEgor Egorov22 Oct