MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Phil Bitis Date:October 20 2004 10:05am
Subject:Re: B-tree index question
View as plain text
Thanks for the reply. We're actually using  DELAY_KEY_WRITE on our tables.
The manual says (7.2.15):

 Declaring a MyISAM table with the DELAY_KEY_WRITE=1 table option makes
index updates faster because they are not flushed to disk until the table is
closed.

Does this work with all types of indexes, including primary keys?