MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eldo Skaria Date:September 28 2004 7:35pm
Subject:Re: Problem with insert statement; ERROR 1030 at line 188: Got error 28 from table handler
View as plain text
Hi Sebastian,

If the new cds_catalog is created with primary key, this should
produce a duplicate key error for the second iteration of the second
table, as the data selected is from cds_catalog alone, but joining two
tables causing cartisian joint to be formed(n*(m-
t1.field<>t2.field)),
each time the same set of data being inserted.

reg,

Eldo.