MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aman Raheja Date:September 28 2004 6:33pm
Subject:Re: Transfer data from mySql to access
View as plain text
You should rather do some scripting. It will be a very simple one - use
perl / python or whatever suits.
If they were identical with only db or table or column names different -
the simple work around would have been to to Find and Replace for those
names but you also have the columns count different.
HTH
Aman Raheja

Kamal Ahmed wrote:

>Hi,
>
>How do I transfer mySql Database (e.g Test Case Manager ) to MS Access (
>Test Director)
>The Table names are different for the two DB's , but the content is
>similar
>
>Let say I have a Table CASE in Test Case Manager having 10 columns , and
>want to transfer indivisual columns to an access DB ( Test Director )
>with Table TEST having 5 columns with different names as comapred to the
>one's in Test Case Manager.
>
>Tahnks,
>
>-Kamal.

Thread
Transfer data from mySql to accessKamal Ahmed28 Sep
  • Re: Transfer data from mySql to accessAman Raheja28 Sep