MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ari Davidow Date:September 28 2004 5:58pm
Subject:Using Visio to diagram MySQL db, export SQL
View as plain text
Hi,

I have Visio 2002. I am trying to set it up to use MySQL-specific datatypes
(e.g., ENUM) and have some success using the User-Defined Types. But what I
really want is something that I can export from Visio to actual SQL
statements, and I am not succeeding in finding that at all.

If Visio is total toast for this purpose, is there a comfortable open
source tool that works under windows that will let me/help me visually set
up my entity diagrams as I work out my database schema?

ari

Ari Davidow
ari@stripped
http://www.ivritype.com/

Thread
Using Visio to diagram MySQL db, export SQLAri Davidow28 Sep
  • RE: Using Visio to diagram MySQL db, export SQLTim Hayes28 Sep
    • Re: Using Visio to diagram MySQL db, export SQLGH2 Oct
      • Re: Using Visio to diagram MySQL db, export SQLbeacker4 Oct