MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kamal Ahmed Date:September 28 2004 3:35pm
Subject:Transfer data from mySql to access
View as plain text
Hi,

How do I transfer mySql Database (e.g Test Case Manager ) to MS Access (
Test Director)
The Table names are different for the two DB's , but the content is
similar

Let say I have a Table CASE in Test Case Manager having 10 columns , and
want to transfer indivisual columns to an access DB ( Test Director )
with Table TEST having 5 columns with different names as comapred to the
one's in Test Case Manager.

Tahnks,

-Kamal.
Thread
Transfer data from mySql to accessKamal Ahmed28 Sep
  • Re: Transfer data from mySql to accessAman Raheja28 Sep