MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nils Valentin Date:September 15 2004 12:54pm
Subject:Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?
View as plain text
Hello MC,

any results yet by any chance ? What conclusion did you get out of your test ?

There is another threat going on with the subject line "Re: best-performing
CPU + platform for MySQL now? Opteron? OpenBSD? SuSE?"

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

--
kind regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo/Japan

http://www.be-known-online.com/mysql/
Thread
what os to use for mysql on amd64?bad corn27 Jul
  • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Daniel Kasak27 Jul
    • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Duncan Hill27 Jul
      • MYSQL 3.23.52-3 freezingGoutam Baul27 Jul
        • MYSQL 3.23.52-3 freezingGoutam Baul27 Jul
  • [OT] Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Issac Goldstand27 Jul
  • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Egor Egorov27 Jul
    • RE: what os to use for mysql on amd64?mc28 Jul
      • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Egor Egorov29 Jul
        • RE: what os to use for mysql on amd64?mc29 Jul
          • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Egor Egorov2 Aug
        • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?(Pete Harlan)30 Jul
          • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Jeremy Zawodny2 Aug
          • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Egor Egorov2 Aug
  • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Nils Valentin15 Sep
    • Re: what os to use for mysql on amd64?Nils Valentin15 Sep
    • Mysql and PHPnestor(earth)15 Sep
      • Re: Mysql and PHPandy thomas15 Sep
        • Re: Mysql and PHPGreg Donald15 Sep
          • Re: Mysql and PHPandy thomas15 Sep
            • RE: Mysql and PHPChris Blackwell15 Sep
              • RE: Mysql and PHPandy thomas15 Sep
        • RE: Mysql and PHPEve Atley15 Sep
      • Re: Mysql and PHPGreg Donald15 Sep
        • Re: Mysql and PHPCurtis Maurand15 Sep