MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Egor Egorov Date:August 5 2004 1:33pm
Subject:Re: Table Corruption
View as plain text
Odhiambo Washington <wash@stripped> wrote:

> +--------------+--------+----------+----------------------------------------+

> +--------------+--------+----------+----------------------------------------+
>> > 2 rows in set (0.05 sec)
>

>> It seems that MYD contains incorrect data. This might be just a binary junk.
>> Not sure if that is even possible to fix.
>
> When I do
>
> strings Users.MYD, I can actually see the data!! So there is data in the
> file.

Anyway the database file is broken. So you better use strings to dump the
available data and reinsert it again.

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Egor Egorov
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Egor.Egorov@stripped
       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Table CorruptionOdhiambo Washington4 Aug
  • Re: Table CorruptionEgor Egorov4 Aug
    • Re: Table CorruptionOdhiambo Washington4 Aug
      • Re: Table CorruptionEgor Egorov5 Aug
  • Re: Table CorruptionJeff Smelser4 Aug