MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guofeng Zhang Date:August 3 2004 9:22am
Subject:set up UTF8 for MySQL 4.0.x
View as plain text
Our web site will store  the text in a number of languages in the mysql DB, so that we
think that MySQL should be configured to store chars in UTF8.

For my requirement, how to configure the MySQL. to store Unicode characters?

Thank you very much.

Thread
set up UTF8 for MySQL 4.0.xGuofeng Zhang3 Aug
  • Re: set up UTF8 for MySQL 4.0.xEgor Egorov3 Aug
    • MySQL 4.1 and UTF8Wolfgang Riedel3 Aug
RE: set up UTF8 for MySQL 4.0.xGuofeng Zhang3 Aug
RE: set up UTF8 for MySQL 4.0.xGuofeng Zhang3 Aug
  • Re: set up UTF8 for MySQL 4.0.xEgor Egorov5 Aug