MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stassen Date:July 28 2004 4:47am
Subject:Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client output
View as plain text
Paul DuBois wrote:

> At 15:57 -0400 7/27/04, Michael Stassen wrote:
>
>> First, I should point out that I've never used mysql on Windows.
>>
>> The manual makes no mention that I can see of system not being
>> supported on the Windows mysql client.  On the other hand, Windows is
>> so different that I
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysql_Commands.html says:
>
> The edit, nopager, pager, and system commands work only in Unix.

Well, there you have it.  I recommended that very page earlier in the
thread, but somehow missed that line.  Thanks, Paul.

Michael

Thread
How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)26 Jul
  • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
  • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputHarald Fuchs27 Jul
    • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
      • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputPKeane27 Jul
        • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
      • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
        • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
          • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
            • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
              • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputPaul DuBois28 Jul
                • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen28 Jul
                  • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)28 Jul
      • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMarkus Grossrieder27 Jul