MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 28 2004 4:31am
Subject:Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client output
View as plain text
At 15:57 -0400 7/27/04, Michael Stassen wrote:
>First, I should point out that I've never used mysql on Windows.
>
>The manual makes no mention that I can see of system not being
>supported on the Windows mysql client.  On the other hand, Windows
>is so different that I

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysql_Commands.html says:

The edit, nopager, pager, and system commands work only in Unix.

--
Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
        • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
      • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
        • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
          • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
            • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
              • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputPaul DuBois28 Jul
                • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen28 Jul
                  • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)28 Jul
      • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMarkus Grossrieder27 Jul