MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:July 27 2004 3:26pm
Subject:Re: Spamcease ?
View as plain text
I got 5 of them, one for the list and one for each reciepient I CC'ed,
including 2 'from' a recipient I posted to twice.   All timestamped 9:40
AM. Looks like a s[c/p]am to me.

--
 - michael dykman
 - michael@stripped

Thread
transferring MySQL db from RedHat to DebianShannon R.27 Jul
  • Re: transferring MySQL db from RedHat to DebianPaul DuBois27 Jul
  • Re: transferring MySQL db from RedHat to DebianEgor Egorov27 Jul
  • Spamcease ?Alexander Newald27 Jul
    • Re: Spamcease ?Duncan Hill27 Jul
    • Re: Spamcease ?Michael Dykman27 Jul
      • Re: Spamcease ?m i l e s27 Jul