MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Duncan Hill Date:July 27 2004 3:13pm
Subject:Re: Spamcease ?
View as plain text
On Tuesday 27 July 2004 16:00, Alexander Newald might have typed:
> Hello,
>
> currently I recive mails from mysql@stripped that say that I have to
> validate my email at Spamcease. Looking at the mail header mail seems to
> come from tgpnexus.com?
>
> Anybody else getting this type of emails?

Yes, and doing a bit of research into tgpnexus / tgpwizards indicates some
relationship to pornographic material.  Several other lists have this
'problem'.  spamcease.com has a blurb about affiliates and commissions etc.

Considering I got one when I hadn't even posted to the list, I suspect someone
is phishing for valid e-mail addresses.
Thread
transferring MySQL db from RedHat to DebianShannon R.27 Jul
  • Re: transferring MySQL db from RedHat to DebianPaul DuBois27 Jul
  • Re: transferring MySQL db from RedHat to DebianEgor Egorov27 Jul
  • Spamcease ?Alexander Newald27 Jul
    • Re: Spamcease ?Duncan Hill27 Jul
    • Re: Spamcease ?Michael Dykman27 Jul
      • Re: Spamcease ?m i l e s27 Jul