MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:July 26 2004 9:30pm
Subject:Re: File size limits with mysql 4.1
View as plain text
I apologize for my skepticism of 15 minutes ago.  I finally _read_
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Table_size.html carefully, and indeed
your suggestion is dead on.

thank you again.

--
 - michael dykman
 - michael@stripped

Thread
File size limits with mysql 4.1Michael Dykman26 Jul
  • Re: File size limits with mysql 4.1Aman Raheja26 Jul
  • Re: File size limits with mysql 4.1Paul DuBois26 Jul
    • Re: File size limits with mysql 4.1Michael Dykman26 Jul
    • Re: File size limits with mysql 4.1Michael Dykman26 Jul